Super Green Phyto Complex
Greens & Vegetable Superfood Complex with Vitamins, Minerals, & Enzymes
Two Sizes to choose from!
Huge 2lb. Container
Item Id: hlsgpc2pd
Price Today: $63.95
10oz. Trial Size
Item Id: hlsgpc10oz
Price Today: $21.95
Our Greens Taste Great!
There are many super foods to choose from, but most of them taste terrible! Super Green Phyto Complex has been carefully formulated to please even the pickiest palate.
We have what you need!
The fast paced American diet is high in fat, low in fiber and protective phytonutrients.
Super Green Phyto Complex is an excellent way to help ensure that your body gets the
nutrients it needs to stay healthy. Super Green Phyto Complex is power packed with nutrient dense super foods that contain vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antoxidants, fiber and more. Science today tells us that we all need more of the protective ingredients in live foods.
What's In Super Green Phyto Complex:
Here is a partial list of the natural food ingredients found in Super Green Phyto Complex:
- Spirulina provides a rich source of protein, minerals, chlorophyll, and has significant antioxidant properties. It is a complete protein since it contains all of the essential amino acids. The mineral content includes potassium, and calcium, chromium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, sodium and zinc.
- Alfalfa juice is made from alfalfa which is high in protein, calcium, and minerals such as calcium. It also contains vitamins C, E, and K as well as trace amounts of vitamins in the B group.
- Wheat grass provides more chlorophyll, amino acids minerals, vitamins, and enzymes.
- Carrots contain beta carotene which is metabolised into vitamin A in humans. Carrots are also rich in fiber, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Broccoli is high in vitamins A, C, and K. It is an excellent source of dietary fiber. Broccoli also contains numerous phytochemicals such as glucorophane and diindolymethane which is though to be a potent modulator of the innate immune response system.
- Lecithin an excellent source of choline and phosphatidylcholine which is thought to
support healthy neurological function.
- Chlorella is a complete protein and contains vitamins and chlorophyll.
- Red beet is rich in the nutrients glycine betaine, folate, Vitamin C, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Pyridoxine, iron, carotenoids, manganese and magnesium.
- Barley Grass provides more chlorophyll, amino acids minerals, vitamins, and enzymes.
- Asparagus is a source of folate potassium, and Vitamin C.
See the Ingredient list by clicking the Supplement Facts box above!